Thursday 28 November 2013

Via Napoli


Another one of Walt Disney World's in Park restaurants is Via Napoli. This one is in the Italian pavilion in Epcot. There's no characters in it but it is still a great place to eat. 

We were there during the Christmas holiday season and the Candlelight Processional was on in Epcot that day so we had pre-booked a Candlelight Processional lunch package so we could guarantee seats at the Candlelight Processional. We check in and they explained to us how the meal would work and what we were entitled to and that once we paid we would get our Candlelight processional entrance sticker. We waited a few minutes in their reception area before they had a table for two. The decorations and lights were pretty cool in that restaurant:

They gave us our sears and then a pretty hot waiter came over and said something along the lines of "Hi I'm Andrea I am from Verona and I will be your waiter today" in a cute little Italian/English accent. There was alot of pretty good looking staff in that place. The food was pretty good as well! Andrea took our drinks order first and then came back with some bread and oils for us:

He also explained we were allowed one starter, one main and one dessert each with our package. So for Starter I got Salami e Provolone (otherwise known as Salami and cheese) which looks like so:
My mum got Eggplant Caponata (otherwise known as eggplant salad) :

For the main we both had some sort of chicken which I can't find the name of on the menu online but looks like this:

Then stuffed as we were we managed to fit in dessert.  My mum had Torta di "Mamma Rosario" (otherwise known as apple and almond cake) :
and I had Gelato e Sorbetto (sorbet with a choice of flavours. I chose lemon) :
My mother also got a strawberry drink which was extra because you were only allowed one type of drink if you changed you paid. The meal was fabulous though and well worth going to at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment