Friday 29 November 2013

Parade time and meeting a few friends along the way.

Florida 2011, Day 6, part 2:


Once Muppet Vision was over we went out and found some more new friends. First Lightning Mc Queen and Mater:

Then Phineas and Ferb:




We then went off to have a look in the Muppet shop and I of course took pictures:

I thought this was a funny t-shirt:

We then headed back to watch the Voyage of the Little Mermaid:

Once the Little Mermaid was over it was nearly parade time so we went out to wait for it. Balloons: 

The parade had change since our 2010 trip and the new one was called Pixar Pals Countdown to fun. There was new characters like Remy, Doug, Russell and Carl added to the parade which I thought was kinda cool:


After the parade we headed back under the arch but I paused for a few seconds to admire the detail on it:

 We went off to the Animation building then to meet some more Disney friends. First was my favourite mouse, Sorcerer Mickey. 




Next I headed to the Hundred Aker Wood to meet a bear with a rumbly in his tumbly:

The Animation building also had displays of some things from the recent Disney movies which at the time was Winnie the Pooh and Cars:





After exploring the displays we went back outside to find but stopped along the way to take more pics of some cool older Peter Pan pictures:
We were both wearing Mickey Mouse tye-dye t-shirts that day. My one being the bright pink and coloured one:
A CM stopped me to tell me he couldn’t hear himself over my t-shirt. It may have been a little bright. We did get complimented all over the park on our tye-dyes though. I love my crazy bright t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment