Tuesday 26 November 2013

The Magical adventure continues

Florida 2011, Day 3, part 2:


Once I left the Princesses I went straight over to the main Mouse Mickey Mouse. I didn’t really need the fast pass for him because his line was so short anyway: 
After having fun with the characters we went back out onto Main Street to grab a good spot for the parade. We sat on the corner just opposite the emporium outside of the Confectionery shop and off to the left as we were sitting I was looking at a certain character who was just standing there in front of where you'd get the fast passes for Mickey and the Princesses and there was nobody but the CM near her. I watched for about 5 minutes and she was standing waiting and still nobody going over. I did notice a few other people watching her but nobody seemed sure if she was taking pics or what. So I grabbed the autograph book and camera and ran on over and Miss Practically Perfect in every way Mary Poppins who was indeed waiting for people to come over to her:
I had a pin lanyard on and she was admiring my pins and asked which my favourite was. When I went over to her all the other people that had been watching came over behind me everyone was waiting for someone else to make the first move.

By now it was getting near 3 o’clock and what does that mean in the Magic Kingdom.
BALLOONS!!!

No of course it was time for the Dream come true Parade and it wasn't raining this year. In 2010 when we saw this parade it poured rain but it was still fun anyways pics:

Stitch was very naughty. A little girl beside me had a massive pink and white lollipop and he tried to steal it off her. 

It's a hidden partners statue: 
As I mentioned above I was wearing a pin lanyard at the time and I had two Tinkerbell pins on the end of lanyard along with others. So I was taking my pics and doing my video taping and then I noticed a certain Captain Hook scowling right at me and then he came right over to me. He picked up my pins and started shaking his finger at them. Apparently he didn't like the Tinkerbell ones then he threw the pins back down and Mr. Smee picked them up and dropped them just as quick like they were to hot to touch. It was kinda a funny moment but also a first because we've never had characters interact with us like that in the parade before so was cool.


I love the Beast:
After the parade we hung around Main Street for a while and I took more pics of the shop windows. Emporium was cute, they had story of Mickey's Christmas Carol displayed in their windows:
Before leaving Main Street we watched the Dapper Dans. They sang a good few songs and then posed for pics:

 Once the Dapper Dans were finished we headed over towards Adventureland for a while.


We were crossing the bridge over to Adventureland and I had the video camera out in one hand still because I hadn't put it away after the Dapper Dans. I also had my camera in my hand and was linking arms with my mother on the other side when we came across ULTIMATE RUDE UNDISNEY LIKE GUY! We were walking along minding our own business and he literally ploughed right through me so hard he nearly knocked me over, plus nearly knocked the stuff out of my hand and hurt my should in the process. Then I looked back because he had come from nowhere and he was throwing me the worst look imaginable as if I had done something wrong. I was shocked. My mother said I hadn't done anything because I was just walking in a straight line and he just ploughed right through me. It’s a rare occasion to find someone that rude in the Magic Kingdom but we weren't going to let the ultimate grump spoil our day though so we continued on towards the Jungle cruise to grab some fast passes. Then we went off to explore the Swiss Family tree house:
I spy pretty castle: 

I was trying to get my mother to stand in front of this camel but I don't think she trusted me very much because she wouldn't do it (he spits water at you if you stand in front of him)
After that we went off to do the new old tiki room:
Finally it was time to use our Jungle Cruise Fast passes. Wait time for the stand by line was 40 minutes. My mother said she liked the idea of fast passes and I had to agree. We've never done this before so I found the jokes the guide was telling fairly amusing and seemed to be the only one on the boat laughing at them. Oh well! 


We made it safely back to dry land just in time to head back towards the hub for yet another Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it Street Party:


No comments:

Post a Comment