Friday 15 November 2013

First trip to Disneyland Paris


So as I mentioned in my previous blog my first trip to Disneyland Paris was back in 2002. I was in an Irish dance school at the time and we were asked to dance in the Disneyland Park. The first year we went the weather was fab, we went back in 2003 to dance again at the same time of year and it was snowing! I love looking back at the photos though. So much of the park was pretty much the same as it is now but there was some differences here and there.

 The castle had it's dragon living under it even back then:

The castle also had it's story of Sleeping Beauty around the upstairs at that time as well:


 Fantasyland was clearly our favourite place to hang out because I've loads of pictures of the rides there.
Small World:


and of course my favourite thing about Small World they have an Irish section:

 

Snow White's Adventures:

Alice in Wonderland maze:

There was an actual proper queue for Mickey Mouse instead of a mob:

The biggest different in the park at the time was the parades. The day parade was the Wonderful World of Disney Parade to the music of Dancing a Catchy Rhythm.  



Not my video but I love the song to much not to share it: 
They also had the night time parade then in the form of the Main Street Electrical Parade: 

No comments:

Post a Comment