Friday 29 November 2013

Starring Rolls








If you are not looking for a big meal but want a snack like a sandwich or sweet treat Starring Rolls Cafe in Disney's Hollywood Studio is a great place to eat. I had read about Starring Rolls on many trip reports so when I spotted it we had to try it. There was so many  yummy looking pastries and cakes to choose from. I couldn't decide what I wanted so I got two. First because this was technically "breakfast" for us when we were eating here I got a chocolate croissant:
It was as yummy as it looks. My mother got this kind of fruity turnover: 
She thought hers was too sweet though. The main reason I wanted to go to Starring Rolls was because I had read so much about their cupcakes and I wanted to try one of these raved about cupcakes.  I thought what's the big deal it's only a muffin with some fancy stuff on the top right? Well I got the marble cupcake:
Doesn't it look pretty with all its little Mickey heads on top. Cut into it and you get:

Chocolate and creamy stuff and chocolate cake and white cake. OMG I THINK I DIED AND WENT TO CUPCAKE HEAVEN. Every mouthful was accompanied with relevant hmmmmm's it was really good but because I had already had the chocolate croissant I couldn't eat the whole thing. No worries the nice people at Starring Rolls gave me a take out box because I wasn't about the leave that little piece of heaven behind me. So lesson of the day was everyone should make time for a Starring Rolls cupcake in their day at Hollywood Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment