Sunday 1 December 2013

Another magical ending

Florida 2011, Day 8, part 2:


So I was still on my quest to see all the story-tellers but we also needed to eat so we decided to go to Morocco for food and the Tangerine Café. I got a kids meal which consisted of a burger and a bag of crisps:
My mother got some sort of lamb wrap with cous cous:

While we were eating Mo'Rockin started up across from us as well:

We wandered around Morocco then mostly to find the kidcot station and get our stamp and message and but of course I took pictures:


Then it was time for the Moroccan storyteller called the Taarji:


This was funny because my mother makes faces at things. She doesn’t realise she’s doing it most of the time but the Taarji was picking people from the crowd to do things like a kid or two played on his drum and then he had this little vile of rose water he said. There was some story attached to it but I don't remember but he came over to my mother and he was like put out your hand and she did and he put some of this on her and she smelled her hand a made a face. He saw and was like it smells nice it smells of roses she smelled again and made the face again and he went ooooooh that's a bad face it's supposed to be good.  It was another funny moment. 

After the Taarji we made a quick dash towards Mexico for the next story-tellers. We got there with a few minutes to spare:

The Mexican storytellers were called Los Tres Reyes Magos... the tree wise men:


There stories were interesting. I think it's cool how educational Epcot is but it always confuses my head I'm on holidays I'm not supposed to be learning. Why is Disney tricking me into learning stuff! I did take little video bits of all the story-tellers we had seen that day as well: 

Next we headed over to meet Duffy one more time.


My mother didn’t want to meet Duffy so she fed some little birds while she was waiting.


We said goodbye to Duffy then and headed towards the exit stopping to get some photopass pictures in front of the tree:




On our way out of the park we went into Lost and found to see if they had my mothers hat but they said that we should check back later in the day because everything lost would be brought to the front of the park at the end of the night and they would keep it for a week there before sending it to the main lost and found. We left Epcot and got the Monorail over to the Magic Kingdom:

 
The first thing we did in the Magic Kingdom was take a stroll through the Emporium in search of a spare tape for the video camera and I was messing taking pictures:


 Next we stopped off at the Bakery to grab some sweet treats for the parade:
I got an ice-cream cookie sandwich which was yum:


Once we had our treats we headed out to the hub to get a spot for the parade and fireworks. Next thing the Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it street party came along up the street. I had to laugh I think this was about the fourth time we'd seen this already this trip:


Then we watched the castle lighting show from a distance, it’s so pretty all lit up:


While we were waiting for the parade I was admiring the pretty Tinkerbell Balloons:
We watched the Main Street electrical parade again and then it was fireworks time:
After that we headed for the exit but through the Emporium looking at the funny t-shirts along the way: 



We took the Monorail back to Epcot and managed to get the last bus back to our hotel where we headed to bed dreaming about that amazing castle with all its pretty lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment