Sunday 8 December 2013

Moving to Disney World!

Florida 2011, Day 13, part 1


6th December, 2011

We got up early today and finished packing because we were moving to Disney whoop! Once we packed we called down to reception and a guy came up with a cart for all our luggage. While we were waiting I was saying a final farewell to the squirrels out our window and one of them crawled up under the bonnet of this car:
Well yer man came for the luggage about the same time as the driver of the car came and I was so upset for the poor squirrel. I wanted to warn the driver about the squirrel so it wouldn’t get killed but had to do the luggage and then when I looked back at the window the car was gone. I was a little upset for the squirrel and mother goes “it’s fine if it was dead there’d be blood on the road do you see blood no so the squirrel is fine let’s go!” We headed up to reception and I told mother to ring a taxi because the hotel would charge us ten dollars extra. She wasn’t picking up what I was saying though so she asked the hotel reception to get us a taxi! I took a few more pictures in the hotel while we waited for the taxi:
Soon enough we were headed for Disney World:
I was practically bouncing off the walls of the taxi with excitement:
And then we arrived here:
We arrived at about 9 or maybe shortly after 9 and because we had so much luggage I sat and minded all the bags while mother got in line to check us in. Of course I couldn’t sit still though and I started taking pics again:
Then mother came back and said our room was ready so we headed off in search of our room. We didn’t have to look very far though. We were close to reception in building 1 in 50’s section but a view of trees instead of the pool and on the top floor, room 1443:
And another burst of super excitement to find this little dude waiting for me:
My first ever towel animal! My Disney bedroom:
 
I need a carpet with hidden Mickey’s for my bedroom at home:
Disney bathroom:

Then I turned on the telly so I could meet the much talked about on disboards Stacey:
We didn’t really hang around in the room to long, we just dumped the bags and headed for the bus stop. Around the corner by the lifts this was the view:
And we came out beside a very pale looking Lady:
And spotted Tramp across the path:
Saw a giant yo-yo off in the distance as well:
And eventually made it to the bus stop:
It wasn’t long before we arrived here:
So we headed towards World of Disney but of course took pics along the way though:
 
 
Once we were finished in World of Disney we decided to a look at some of the rest of the shops in Downtown Disney area. First Basin which had lots of cool soaps like this: 
 

They were a little expensive so we weren’t going to buy anything we spotted these baskets at the counter which had little packets made up of samples and there were three to five different samples in each for various prices but they were all cheaper than buying one slab of soap. So we got one of those each. This was my one:
And the selection I got for 3.29 was:
Next stop was at the pin trading shop:
I wanted to trade a Vinylmation and get some more pins well one pin. I picked out a Figaro pin and went up to pay and here’s where I met rude lady number 101! When I went up there was one person standing at the counter and I stood to their left with my pin and Vinylmation in hand to trade. The CM saw me fine whatever and when she was finished serving the one person that had been there went to give me the Vinylmation boxes to choose one to a rude gasp from a lady that had appeared on the first person’s right if that makes sense. The CM said sorry this girl was here for a while I’ll just let her pick which box. So I did my trade then the CM went to take Figaro and let me pay and rude lady went “Excuse me what do you think you are doing” to which the nice CM went “well this lady was here before you so I’m serving her” Rude lady went eh no she was not my child was in this queue before anyone else and you are just ignoring my child and that is not good enough I am not happy at all blah blah blah. The CM looked helplessly at me; she was right though I was there first. There was no proper queue and I had just stood to the left of the guy that was there. Obviously Rudey McRudeson hadn’t seen me and stood to yer mans right and then proceeded to give the CM a hard time. I felt sorry for the CM so I just said serve her first I’m in no rush. The CM could not apologise enough when the rude lady left but I assured her it was fine. I just felt bad for the way the rude lady had treated the CM. After the drama of the pin shop we started heading back towards the buses but stopped in a few more shops along the way including Days of Christmas:
And Goofy’s Candy store:
Lookie all the yummies:
After Goofy’s we headed back to POP for some lunch. We saw this on the way back to POP:


Back at POP we took a few mins to admire the Christmas decorations in the reception area:
Then we went to the food court for lunch/dinner. POP yummies:
Mother got a fruit bowl:
We both got Chicken Alfredo:  
And I got the Tye dye Cheesecake:

No comments:

Post a Comment