Friday 20 December 2013

Don’t make me leave!!!

Florida 2011, Day 15, part 2:


So we continued on with our touring POP


We then headed back towards reception and I took some pictures around that area:

Soon it was time to go wait for the Magical Depress to come and take us back to the airport. We were watching all the other buses pulling up bringing happy people off to the parks while we were waiting as well.



The Magical Depress arrived right on time. I think the bus drivers name was Mario as we were checking onto the bus and loading the cases he was asking where we were from. Thankfully he’d heard of aer lingus and he said he always wanted to go to Ireland. I offered him my plane ticket, but he wouldn’t accept it. I really didn’t want to go home if someone would ship over my two dogs I would happily have stayed there forever-more! Soon everyone was loaded on board and it was time to say farewell to POP and Disney and I just about held the tears back:

There was video filled with Disney characters which definitely helped keep the tears at bay though,  it’s like holding onto to Disney for that little bit longer and it lasts right up until you get to the airport so you don’t notice the length of the journey not that it’s that long anyway:

Once we got to the right terminal at the airport we went straight to check in and then for one more Disney fix because I was not about to give up Disney that quick so off to the airport Disney store. I went to take pics of Mickey outside the shop and a CM saw me and asked if I wanted him to take the pic so I could get in beside Mickey. I said no thanks because I just wanted Mickey Mouse and then I heard this older lady nearby saying to a man beside her how rude of that girl not letting the CM take her pic he was only being nice. I wasn't rude and he smiled and understood I only wanted the mouse.


So after saying a final goodbye to Mickey Mouse we headed for the security and the departure gates. When we got to our gate, the flight was delayed! We sat at the gate and I ate the rest of my Santa cupcake from POP, Mother then gave me dollars to go get drinks in the shop. Remember I had my not a people person grumpy t-shirt on and I had just been bawling because I didn’t want to go home. I was not in funny mode. The girl at the counter looked at me and just smiled and went really? I smiled and didn’t answer. When we got on board the flight it was more than half empty and mouth-less man was back:
Then it was time to say a final farewell for now to Orlando and its blurry lights:
During the dinner I sat my trip mascot to the side of the table:
There was a lovely old man sitting across from us and he was saying as everyone does how Angels face is very cute and life like as if he's about to start talking and he said Angel looked very comfy. Mother told him that Angel had travelled all over the world and yer man was like oh so he's a good traveller.
The old man moved up the plane I guess to somewhere with more leg room since the flight was so empty. He did pass by later on in the flight on the way to the rest rooms I guess and asked how Angel was getting on lol. The flight back was 7 hours long instead of 9 hours and we got back to Ireland just before 8am in the morning.



When we got back it was freezing but the airport had put up Christmas decorations:
We got back home by 11 with many happy memories of a Disney Christmas and that gorgeous castle: 

No comments:

Post a Comment