Sunday 18 June 2017

Flo's V8 Cafe

We couldn’t go to California and Carsland without eating in Radiator Springs finest restaurant Flo’s V 8 Café.

They had the place decorated for Christmas as well:

As you were queuing there was a display of plastic versions of the food so you could see what it would look like before ordering I guess:
I tried the kid’s turkey sandwich with pasta as a side. You also got carrot sticks and fruit with the meal.

My trip buddy seemed to have great difficulty ordering here. She asked for a hot cup of water and some milk and the CM’s couldn’t understand what for. She had her own teabag from home and she had wanted to make tea for herself. She took that long ordering though that I was already finished eating by the time she even got near the table. She had ordered a kid's roast beef sandwich meal and mash potato on the side.
 
The food was nice and the theming was great in the restaurant. Would definitely go back but think I would order an adults meal the next time as the kids meal didn’t fill me enough here.


No comments:

Post a Comment