Saturday 2 February 2013

Walt Disney Studios part 1


 So we couldn't visit Disneyland Paris and not visit Walt Disney Studios as well. We started the morning with a quick look around the World of Disney before making our way into the Studios. On the way in there were stars on the ground with the opening dates of Disney parks around the World. Oh Florida how I miss you:
We made our way through the gates taking pictures as we went:

They had started to put up their Christmas decorations in the Studios as well:
Goofy was out greeting guests. I decided to skip the mob that morning and just snapped this instead:
We took a quick look in one of the nearby shops:

before we headed to the first show of the day which was:
This is a cute show featuring Donald and Mickey and a host of catchy songs! Before the show as well I did a little pin trading. I normally trade in Florida so I'm used to the idea of pin trading. In Florida I go to CM's see a pin I like and ask them to trade, so long as they don't have a green lanyard it's fine and I choose what pin I give to them. The trade I did outside Animagique the CM told me which pin of mine he was choosing to trade for. It was a little unexpected but I didn't mind at that stage as I only had my traders on.
Anyway after Animagique we just wandered around for a while taking in the sights of Walt Disney Studios and taking many pictures:




We wandered over towards Stitch Live but the English version was not working that day:
Instead we went to Cinemagique a show in simple terms about movies:

                                              
After Cinemagique we headed down Hollywood Blvd towards the next ride we wanted to do:

 The next ride was the Studio Tram tour. This was similar to the Backlot Express in Florida except it went straight to the tram and had an extra London disaster set at the end:











Continued in the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment